Saturday, January 8, 2011

OMG- Funniest. Quote. EVER!

Okay, so I'm hanging out with one of my best friends, ya know? And being the way we are, we talk about the most random stuff in the universe. We were talking about musicals and my friend, who by the way now has a blog on blogspot, which you can read by going to www.missing-ideas.blogspot.com, just joined a musical. She told me I would have liked it if I had joined. I proceded to protest, "No, I won't join musicals because I don't sing!!!" She looked at me like I had just grown wings and a pig's tail and flown to Pluto, and says, "You don't sing? YOU DON'T SING?? That's the biggest lie you've ever told in your life besides 'I'm fine' and 'No I don't like him!!'" I then proceded to roll around on the floor laughing my head off and gasping for breath. I'm still rotflmho.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, you were laughing for about seven minutes, and I thought I might need to call 911. At least you didn't pass out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XDXDXD Hellooooorrrrrr.
    That IS a big lie. You're the loudest Alto in choir, dude-o! Geezerm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU DON'T SING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!?!?!?!?! zombies love music... There so braindead they get lulled to sleep with that!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a minute..WHAT?!?! I don't get it at all...wait never mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, peoples! I don't like singing dorky songs, I guess...

    ReplyDelete