Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Maggie-

Dear Maggie-

Hi, sweet kitty! How are you doing, up in heaven? We miss you a lot, and it's only been a day and a half. Have you met Ranger again? Did you rub noses and remember all the fun you had as little kittens, peeing on itty-widdle baby-waby Beatlechick24's possessions? Or did you reminisce about that one year you went to Maine for Christmas? How were his new owners? Did they treat him well?
Please don't find new owners. We miss you too much for you to do that. Or, no. I give you permission to live with Lady Linda McCartney, but no one else.
I'm going to be writing letters to you now almost daily. You can't read my diary, so this is how I'll keep in touch with you.
I love you. Stick with Ranger and I'll see you in, oh, I don't know, 87-ish years? That's a long time, but it'll be okay. You have new friends already, I'll bet.
I love you. A lot.
Love,
"Gertrude".

4 comments:

  1. You're making me cry my eyes out. Maggie is not with a new family. I know that. She's with Ranger and MeMe. MeMe loved having cats sit on her lap and I just know that's what Maggie is doing right now. She's watching over us and we'll see her again, I promise. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y do u keep doing this to me?!?! I can't read a sentence without bursting into tears!!!!! I hate un-athiest me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TT.TT
    POOR GERTRUDE!
    I'mma go hit my head against a wall now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL in the pink Hello Kitty palace??? :-)

    ReplyDelete