Friday, July 22, 2011
RIP my baby
Have you ever wanted to curl up in a ball and cry, cry until your face is soaked and your eyes are so swollen you can't see? That's how I feel right now.*spoiler alert* I first read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in 2007, when it came out, but it didn't hit me until I saw the last movie on Saturday how much I'd miss Fred Weasley. He's an amazing guy and honesty, he didNOT deserve to die. He and George have been my best friends since kindergarten, when I first started the series, and they've been with me ever since. Yes, I cried when he died in the book, but seeing his dead body on screen, up in your face, is a whole different deal. Please no negative comments on this post. I'm totally serious when I say that Fred Weasley's death is like losing my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So you're back from camp?
ReplyDeleteHe was one of the best characters. :(
ReplyDeleteI honestly don't know what to say...I can usually think of SOMETHING to say. But I cant find my words...I'm always here for you. :)
ReplyDelete