Now, I'm blogging while listening to Art of Dying's "Sorry", so I apologize if this post doesn't make sense.
My family's on our annual vacation this week, but this year we chose to go to dc instead, and I am SO glad we did! We went to the Washington Monument this morning, followed by the White House, the Lincoln Monument, the Air and Space museum, and the United States Capital building. In a few minutes, we're leaving to go see the Jefferson Monument and the Lincoln Memorial at night. They're supposed to be beautiful that way, and plus we haven't seen Jefferson yet.
Tomorrow we're doing the Holocaust Memorial Museum and other neat things--like the Library of Congress! I'll upload photos on here when I get home on Friday when I have a computer not a phone.
Later!
Yay! I can't wait to see you on friday! I miss you sooooo much!
ReplyDeletehmmmm...okay, thats cool. Wish my parent's wud take me to dc. 8P
ReplyDelete