Thursday, July 14, 2011

A candle for Anne

I lit a candle for Anne
I lit a candle for Anne because she's our candle
She's the light burning in all of us
The fire that keeps us going,
The flame that kindles our love for life
The spark that sets us apart from others
Her light still shines though it was smothered in 1945
I lit a candle for Anne
I lit a candle for Anne because she is my candle.

5 comments:

  1. TT^TT I have no idea who Anne is but that poem makes me wanna cry. I wanna put a smiley face but that feels like a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful poem. No joke. I'm even using correct grammar it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen Anne is Anne Frank

    @ewok thanks, thats really nice.

    @both thanks guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *GASP* Ewok is using correct grammar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete