I'm just me. Please enjoy my fangirling...or not. Allons-y!
Monday, January 30, 2012
New story?
Thinking up a new story idea. Picture this: A community/cult based on happiness, run by a figure like David Koresh or Jim Jones? The idea came to me in a dream last night, anyone think anything of it?
...well, I can see that going totally wrong. ^^ Not the story, I mean, but the whole "based on happiness thing." Yay, conflict! I have no clue who those people are but would look them up if you were to write this!!! Honestly, if anyone could pull that off, you could, Ms. McCartney. If you write it, I would read it. Just beware... Of the MSD. Multiple Story Disorder. New ideas look shiny and amazing at first so you go and follow them...then...you realize there's no way to continue. I'm not saying that that will necessarily happen with this. I mean, this could be your perfect story, but...just a warning. It happens to us all. Please do try it though, I want see how it turns out! I wish you luck! -Alice
...well, I can see that going totally wrong. ^^
ReplyDeleteNot the story, I mean, but the whole "based on happiness thing." Yay, conflict!
I have no clue who those people are but would look them up if you were to write this!!!
Honestly, if anyone could pull that off, you could, Ms. McCartney.
If you write it, I would read it. Just beware...
Of the MSD. Multiple Story Disorder. New ideas look shiny and amazing at first so you go and follow them...then...you realize there's no way to continue. I'm not saying that that will necessarily happen with this. I mean, this could be your perfect story, but...just a warning.
It happens to us all.
Please do try it though, I want see how it turns out!
I wish you luck!
-Alice