Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today

Just finished sledding with my siblings and a bunch of neighbors that have become our fanily's best friends. It's always a bunch of fun :)

We play this game called "Human Target" where 2 people stay at the bottom of our huge hill and the others sled down and try to hit them. It's really fun! :D My friend though kept hitting trees, so we promptly named him "the Tree Magnet". Then we played my friend's game called "Running" where we run across the icy hill and try not to fall. My friend was REALLY GOOD at it; I mean he only fell ONCE. I only made it ACROSS once.

Then we tried to pile all six of us on a sled and it was crazy. My friend (he's a year older than I am) sat in front of a long sled, I sat in back kneeling with my hands on his shoulders, then his sister sat on my arms, my brother on his lap, my sister on my lap, and his other sister on top of all of us. It was sooooo much fun! Once I fell off so my friend had to grab my hand I dragged along the snow behind the sled, until I fell and my friend landed on top of me, so my head flew backwards and I cracked my head on the ice.

There were so many injuries though! My brother's lip bled, so did my friend's, my friend's sister hit her head on a tree, and I hit my head backwards three times.

But I don't think I've ever had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment