Friday, February 4, 2011

IDK what to write about

Hi. 
I'm only writing this so Zombieman13 will stop yelling at me to update. I do, however, have an interesting idea for an alter ego of my own, like Ribco...
All I'm gonna tell you is that she's 5 foot 6 inches, has long red hair, green eyes, and her name is Cordelia. Yeah, I totally stole that from Anne of Green Gables. Whatever, I still think Anne is the ultimate heroine of literature ever. Such a kindred spirit.

No, seriously, I am formulating ideas for my own alter ego. Coming, coming, coming, got it! It's a guy, is that weird? We have the same opinions on a lot of stuff, though, and that's why he's my alter ego. His name is, well, I have no clue. Comment on my blog and help me name my unnamed alter ego. 

Gertie

3 comments:

  1. One question•••when did your name become Gertrude???

    ReplyDelete
  2. When little Miss uDUNwannaKNO needed a name for me on her blog. I don't want my real name on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete