Saturday, February 19, 2011

Who Wants to Be My Baby??

And with those words, a legend was born.

You see, today I went with my mom, my sister, and her best friend and one of my best friends to the Justin Bieber movie. It was amazing. It's also the reason that I'm writing this in purple instead of my usual pink, because as all of us crazed fans know, purple is JB's favorite color. Remember that post where I gave JBiebs a B+? Change that to an A+, or a 12 out of 10. He's pretty amazing. Even my MOM, a woman whose musical tastes tend to focus around Don Henley, Rod Stewart, and James Taylor, was dancing during the movie and actually reprimanded me for turning off the song "Baby" while eating a muffin in the kitchen. 

I now have a higher level of respect for JB. He really is a musical genius. You should see him drumming at age 2. Pretty impressive! 

I have to admit, though, that during at least half of the movie I sat there and thought, "Wow, this guy is pretty lucky. He's not even 17 yet and he's got a movie about his life, and Sir Paul McCartney is about to turn 69 and I'm still waiting for his feature film!" For those of you who know me, I'm sure you're rolling your eyeballs and thinking, "Typical Gertrude!"

Please go see "Never Say Never". It's pretty wicked. (And not to mention, but JB has his shirt off for a while in it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment