Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And I thought I hated technology the OTHER day!

You're NOT going to believe this. Now my Netbook died! So now I'm resorting to blogging from my mom's archaic laptop, the only computer we have left, and even this one's on its last legs. I wish I could get the Internet back on my phone, just for blogging purposes, but no can do.

And guess what?? I STILL have laundry to do, and my room's not clean, and I have to do a math lesson or two, and I have to catch up on summer school. I took last week off of summer school because of theater camp, and now I'm behind.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! XD technology hates u doesn't it? u have summer school? and laundry... OUCH. XD LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I do them both for fun XD I'm a nerd :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...poor you with no technology...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* !!! Ur a nerd? Soo am i. coool... XD

    ReplyDelete