I'm sick of weather! Someone needs to go hunt down Mother Nature and tell her that it's June 2!!! We want summer weather! Sun! Beaches! Pools! Warmth! I don't know where you guys live, but where I am it's FREEZING! Cold is good and all, but I wish the weather would make up its mind.

Yeah, really... except that i like the cold, since in the summer where i live, its like 100 degrees average...
ReplyDeleteUgh. I'm BORED....which is why I'm bothering you...?
ReplyDeleteYes, is the answer to that question.
Sorry....*sighness*
I should steal some of the smiley sun's happiness...maybe it would give me inspiration...
No espeakay espanol.
ReplyDeleteTerry: *facepalm* You are sooo stupid...
Thank you, Terrence, for that inspiration.
Just ignore us. It's probably better for us all...
Obsessed person!!!!!!!!!!!!! this ain't your blog, so write like that on ur blog. in like... a story, that's the only time i write like that. LOL if you dont know spanish, then how do you know that that was spanish? tell me that, Kapish?
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDelete...
...
Becauuse...I'm just epic like that.
And that's just kind of how I type. Sorry. *shrugs* Free country.
Buuuut, if I annoy you, I guess I'll shut up.
Toodles, personne prise au hasard, je ne sais pas qui a répondu à mon commentaire!
^^ Always,
-Alice
LOL i don't speak spanish. Thank u, but seriously. LOL i wonder if u talk like that 2. :)
ReplyDeleteOr french, or anything except english...
ReplyDelete...I said I wouldn't come back...buuuut...I can't resist answering...
ReplyDeleteI don't talk like that, BTW. That would be weird. It's just how I type. And yes, that is French. I just means, "Toodles, random person I do not know who responded to my comment!"
Okay...okay...I'm really leaving now...
Pshaaww...xD
AAAACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, i give up now. i'm dead. X(
ReplyDelete