Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh my gosh I hate technology!!!

I really, really, really hate technology! My dad's big computer, the home computer that I use for blogging, broke yesterday, so now I'm stuck blogging from our tiny Netbook. You know, those tiny little things that everyone says are so cool, handy, and useful but are in reality really hard to handle and slow? Yeah, those things. So now I'm posting from the aforementioned Netbook, and hating it.

 I have nothing to do today. Maybe I'll do laundry or clean my room for fun. I just ate lunch and went for a run with my friends Molly, Emma, and Sylvia, but not in that order. Sometime today I have to finish writing in my diary about what I did yesterday, because it was so much fun. I went shopping with my whole family, involving two disastrous car rides and a bag of corn chips, and then I was at my friend Alex's house for three hours. That was so much fun! His little sisters and I were beating him up with pillows and Wii remotes. 

I should really go now and clean. I have laundry to do and I want to read The Diary of Anne Frank again... Oh, and Cami??? Have fun on vacation! We miss you, and I'm jealous of the Coke-cabin! :) And Ewok???


SHMEH SHMEH SHMEH SHMEI SHMEI! (yes I changed it!!!)

You hate me now, right? :P

4 comments:

  1. Wish i had ur vacation. :) i have to work during the summers. Haha viruses follow me. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. whenever i look for somethin on the internet, there's always a virus there, and i don't actually think it's me. I think its someone else in my family, like my irresponsible brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I don't hate you I told you that last night! It was nice to see you today though

    ReplyDelete