Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am really depressed now.

Basically, the title of this post should explain my mood. Nai can tell you why. My mom and I checked Paul McCartney's website last night, and tickets to his upcoming concert, and the worst seats, nosebleed section, are $170. I've got $40. It's not gonna happen. Sadly. So no Paul in my immediate future. Or my future at all. Ugh.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww! That's terrible!!! I shed a tear for you *sheds tear*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one... one single tear. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, thanks guys. you're amazing friends. Just kidding :) You're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLZ. Yup, that's me, most amazin friend u'll ever have. Hopefully. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bought set the world on fire. What about u? Fallen Angels is ssoooo catchy. Andy is winning the poll by one vote. darnit, stupid andy, Ashley should win. XD

    ReplyDelete