Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My inspiration

Have you ever had one of those teachers that helps you in so many ways, that pushes you to be your best, that inspires you beyond anything a book could tell you? I had a teacher exactly like that this year, and the year ended today. That teacher is retiring, too. Let me tell you a little bit about this amazing teacher, Mrs. McReilly, my teacher who sings. 

This year, I switched to a new school at the beginning of the year. The going was pretty rough. Mean kids, large halls, strict workload. However, there was one class that I was really looking forward to. Choir. Now, people say I have a good voice, but I really only do choir because I love to sing. I hate my voice, but that's beside the point. Now Mrs. McReilly welcomed all of us with a huge grin and a "So you like singing?" And that's when she became my favorite teacher.

So I just wanted to say thank you sooooo much to Mrs. McReilly and for all that she's done for me. 

Love, Eleanor

6 comments:

  1. Nope. My teachers are all scary. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I know, I'm sad, too. And by the way, Gerty, you have an AMAZING singing voice. I'm not EVEN being nice, I wouldn't lie about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! lol! I SO agree with uDUNwannaKNO! ur voice is amazing! :) Lylas! (Hope I see u this weekend!) (p.s. Mrs.Belsaas is leaving this year!) -Abbey ur bffae

    ReplyDelete