I'm just me. Please enjoy my fangirling...or not. Allons-y!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Heehee Stolen Phone=Secret Post (Just Kidding!!!, but I Really am Posting Confidentially.)
Hey everyone! I stole my dad's iPhone so I'm posting from it!!! I'm so excited! I just wish that my iPhone had Internet on it, so I could do this normally. Later, peeps! And Jen, thanks for the song. I'm gonna check it out right now!!!
MsMcCartney why did you vote that? you don't even know who those bands are, and you can't judge them if you've never listened to them, presuming it was you who voted that you hate BVB and BFMV. NOOOOOO!!!!
Thats kinda odd.
ReplyDeleteXD yay! I use my dad's phone to go on the interweb all the time, too! XD
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think of Rush? Its old and still awesome, LOL
ReplyDeleteI put a another poll on my blog. check it out sometime. XP
ReplyDeletehttp://osumone.blogspot.com
MsMcCartney why did you vote that? you don't even know who those bands are, and you can't judge them if you've never listened to them, presuming it was you who voted that you hate BVB and BFMV. NOOOOOO!!!!
ReplyDelete