Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dilema

Okay, so my mom really likes the violin, and wants me to take lessons again. I, however, wish to play guitar. My mom then offered this up. "You play violin again and I'll let you play guitar!" Great. Now I'm stuck. My friend Alex was here earlier this afternoon and I asked him this question. His response? "Dude! Why ask? Play both, duh!!!" Geez, thanks Alex. I really want to play guitar but I hated and still hate violin. Help me!!!

22 comments:

  1. Careful, if you play guitar, you might listen to metal and actually realize its the best music of all time. 92% of all teens, (which i'm not) listen to pop or hiphop. most of the other 8% listens to metal. if you look up Black Veil Brides, i will give you a cookie, though it might be a little stale by the time it gets to you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you forgot to mention is that you play the violin really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @osumone- My opinion is that I hate metal. That's just my opinion. And where's the percentage of teens who listen to GOOD music- oldies and rock?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Steph- I still hate it.

    @Nai- I hate clarinet too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MsMcCartney- rock could be classified as two things. it could be with metal and post hardcore, depending on the type of rock, or it could be considered to be with hiphop and pop, it all depends on the type of rock. Good music as well is an opinion, and i'm not sayin that the Beatles aren't good musicians and all, i'm just sayin that you can't judge music by its cover. my parents wont let me listen to Black Veil Brides anymore, because they use overly too much makeup and they think they look like KISS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Peolple- I'm so confused with all the "@" stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cami Errant- LOL. Maybe i'll look for concerts like Linkin Park again. Maybe i'll become a nerd again, and find hacks for my friends. enjoy the randomness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @osumone-What's wrong with KISS?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @MsMcCartney- what the name stands for. "Knights in Satan's Service" they don't like that. now they refuse to let me go to warped tour in august for my birthday. So even though its immature, i'm trying to persuade them by not speaking to them and avoiding them. I really angry at them right now, and they don't want me listening to BVB "Knives and Pens" anymore because they, being old, think they're like kiss. That song was telling everyone that emos and metalheads get picked on, and everyone needs to stop it. i agree. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. @osumone- I'm with you. It doesn't matter what kind of music people listen to! I mean, come on. People who pick on others or make fun of them solely based on music preference are the lowest scum of the earth. It doesn't matter if you're a metalhead, or a hippie (like me), or someone who likes country! What happened to mutual respect for differences?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, i personally abhor country with a passion. LOL, are you a hippie? I'm considered a metalhead, people say im emo, goth, ect. You hopefully get the point. i'll post a pic of myself in a few days so you can get an idea. My parents still say no, but i believe they're turning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, I'm a hippie. Flower child, and all that. What's wrong with country? Some country is good! People call me hippie, peacenik, that-weird-girl-with-the-earbuds-permanently-in-her-ears.

    ReplyDelete
  13. know how you feel. people hate me because i can't hear them cause my earbuds are in my ears, LOL. however it can be a useful tool, you know, tuning annoying siblings out. i've been following an interesting blog for some time, like when i was still researching MJ. u should check it out.
    http://martawiberg.blogspot.com/
    She's in Budapest right now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wish my blog was cool like yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey, thanks for the new blog! I'll go check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I kinda want to learn how to play bass guitar. still don't know yet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah, I'm working towards bass guitar. Only the greats play it though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, well, i've a russian friend who plays it, but i haven't seen him in a while. he tells awesome stories on (last) July 4!

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool! geez, you seem to have so many foreign friends!

    ReplyDelete
  20. eh... not really. and i don't really know him, he's a friend of my brother. but he's really awesome and i secretly look up to him. Dr. Kalashnikov... *content sigh* go look him up on myspace. ;)

    ReplyDelete