Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Challenge

Okay. For those of you who know me, I like this one guy. And he doesn't like me back. So my "Worst of Me" song is "Yesterday", by The Beatles. Either that or "Hey Stephen", by Taylor Swift, or "Bargain", by The Who.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGQgd2PT4mw
that's yesterday. 

But my "Best of Me" song is obviously for when I'm happy, loopy, groovy, drunk, or whatever you call it when you're hanging out with a bunch of your best friends and you're hopped up on sugar and caught up in having a good time. It's called "Got to Get You Into My Life", and it's by The Beatles. '

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORWVa_JyV8 
And that's got to get you. 

LOVE YOU PAUL!

 

4 comments:

  1. good for you. why don't you like metal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there was a "like button", I would like Osumone's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You realize my expectation of you just went down by 40%. it was at 90%, now its at 50%. Look up Black Veil Brides, and Abbey?...Go look them up...now. Thats all, you may continue with your metal-hating lives. LOL

    ReplyDelete