Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fun with household objects (among other things)

  • Earlier today, my little sister Georgette discovered the fun of earplugs. She put them in and took them out, only stopping when her ears finally started hurting.
  • I went to the library today and checked out one thousand GAZILLION books and haven't even started reading them yet.
  • School ends on Tuesday!!! Last day until August=happy Eleanor!
  • I've rediscovered Pandora radio... Meaning it's been a pop music-filled day! (In case you're wondering, osumone, I mean Brittany Spears, Usher, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, Neon Trees, Avril Lavigne, and Bruno Mars. Not BVB, but not The Beatles, either!)
  • I remembered how much I hate most Brittany Spears, Usher, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, Neon Trees, Avril Lavigne, and Bruno Mars. LOL!
  • I cleaned the basement cuz family's coming over tomorrow... Fun!!!!! :)
  • It's REALLY COLD! And blankets don't help! Must find Texas sweatshirt...!
  • Georgette, Ben, and I watched Disney Channel's "Starstruck" just now, and I must say that Sterling Knight isn't exactly ugly.
  • Tip for readers: If you're bored, pick up a pen and click it repeatedly. It works.

5 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!! i take it then that u looked up BVB. nice, love your posts. LOL must share this with my friends. YAY my school ends on tuesday as well i think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *clicking pen* hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!!! I've been doing this for ten minutes!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL my teachers are angry at me for clicking pens in class the entire time because i've already done all of the work for the rest of the year. I love the library and have read most of their comic books. LOL they probly hate me too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ergh...XD Bruno Mars makes my brain hurt.
    OMG I know! I've been amused for literally hours on end by clicking pens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STOP DISSIN' ON MY PEEPS, Y'ALL!
    I should totally not post this because I seem to be surrounded by people who like none of these people, but in the name of Blaine, Kurt, myself, my Mom, and probably Terrence, I must defend all these people except for Brittney Spears, Usher, and at some point, Avril Lavigne.
    Also, I digress, some of Lady GaGa's songs are...
    Terry: Odd?
    Sam: Not normal?
    Till: Freakish?
    Wrevor: Creepy?
    Louis: Bizzare?
    Todd: Peculiar?
    Scarlet: Weird?
    Yes. Have you invaded my synonym list?
    Also, I listened to Teenage Dream to much, also Animal, and I can't stand those songs very much anymore.
    Terry: Yet you still listen to them.
    Yep.
    Terry: Sad.
    I know. You know what's sadder?
    Terry: Is sadder a word?
    Probably not. That I'm still rambling.
    Till: Yeah.
    Wrevor: Not exactly good.
    I'm leaving now...

    ReplyDelete