Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Help! me out here please

1st item of importance: On my new poll, who voted for The Beatles and who voted for The Who?

2nd item of importance: I love M&Ms. I always will. Especially the "flavors that you can't find in stores."

16 comments:

  1. BEATLES FOREVER. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Beatles!!! Eww Justin Bieber!! If the Beatles or Michael Jackson were here, they would tell us to continue our mutual hate of Justin bieber. Remember that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nai- TOTALLY! But who voted The Who then?

    @osumone- Yeah, The Beatles rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lame person probably voted for the Who. how can you take the "Who" over the BEATLES????!!!! No! Say it isn't so! well "person" who voted Who over the BEATLES, i bite my thumb at you!
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted I HATE THEM ALL. XD Just kidding...I love them...just not with the passion of a thousand burning suns. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a "don't listen to either much because I listen to skillet and three days grace and I think they're better than the Beatles and the who so...yea..." option...other than that...Im going with the Beatles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @osumone- How could you say that????? The Who rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    @Mr Dr prof Ewok- HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all for Linkin Park and especially MY M&Ms!!!

    Do you still have the gum wrapper?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Linkin Park, three days grace and skillet. don't exactly listen to skillet much, but three days grace and linkin park are the best there are, other than Michael Jackson. they're kinda tied with the Beatles, oh, and let's not forget our beloved Avenged Sevenfold, Hollywood Undead, and of course, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE!!! ;)
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry beatlechick...it's just my personal taste in music...I have a freedom to like what I want...I won't ALWASE agree with EVERYTHING you do, like, want, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mr dr prof ewok- I KNOW you won't.... But expect something harsh from me if you post that on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. But metal is the best!!! i mean, sure the Beatles are great and all, but they only made so much music. Metal is an entire genre, so there's lots more of it, in effect being more appealing. You probably don't know this but it's hard to get bored with metal. Sorry,
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete
  14. @osumone- Sorry, but I hate metal. that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHATTTTT??????!!!!!!! what is wrong with you? No, it can't be!!! Metal is the greatest! harsh words MsMcCartney! why did you have to hurt me like that? NOOOOOO! *going into emotional state* *sob* Who can hate metal? Oh, that's right, there's those people. those people who listen to justin bieber on their Ipods, who by the way throws a tantrum when his boyfriend is out of town. Take it back! *sob, echo echo echo* yes the sob is loud its echoing through a random tunnel that just happened to be there.
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Till: Echo!
    Wrevor: Echo!
    Till: Echo!
    Wrevor: Echo!
    Till: Echo!
    Wrevor: Echo!
    Till: Echo!
    Wrevor: Echo!
    *slowly getting quieter*
    Wow, we've got some arguments, round this post...I just wanted to say hi-five on the MnM thing! MNMS FO-EVAH!
    Till and Wrevor: *still doing the echo thing in the background*
    SHUT UP!
    Till: Shut up!
    Hey!
    Wrevor: Hey!
    Stop that!
    Till: Stop that!
    Argh...
    Wrevor: Argh...
    ...I'M A MORON!
    Till and Wrevor: YOU'RE A MORON.
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete