Saturday, May 7, 2011

Why Paul and I Have a Love/Hate Relationship

As y'all know, I love Paul McCartney. A lot. But I'm going to tell you why our relationship fluctuates. 

Paul is always getting me into trouble. Kids at school run rampant with the idea that my favorite singer is over the age of 30. They also don't appreciate his talent, and say that he writes "old people" music. It's words like that that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Not.

And to further illustrate my point, whenever I hear his music in public, I gasp and start humming, and then get reprimanded. 

Oh, yeah. There's also the fact that I'm never gonna meet him. 

Geez, Paul. They tell girls to stay away from abusive boys. You're abusing me, and you don't even know I exist!!! 


Oh, Paul McCartney. The world would suck without you, but I also might have more than 10 friends if you weren't here. (Just kidding. I have the best friends in the world.)


Gertie

3 comments:

  1. Nope. From what I know, you don't like Sir James Paul McCartney at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. I hate him so much that I scream and cry on a school bus when I received news of his engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor McMcCartney. this just sounds like you're jealous. It's always interesting to meet someone who is obsessed with something. like my friend Reno, he introduced me to BFMV, one of the greatest metal bands there is. that's all he talks about. and he is old.
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete