Monday, February 21, 2011

My Apologies

Today I realized that if I want my friends to keep reading my blog, I should stop posting about Justin Bieber. They already have to look at him while they read my words, so I probably should stop writing about him too. I'll just have to be content with beautiful Bieber thoughts. 

Of course, I could write about The Who or The Beatles or one of my various other musical obsessions, but I know people who hate them too. And people who love them. (To Cami Errant- "WHO loves them???) Haha inside joke. Zombieman13 might know it too. 

I'll just be content with OMG DID ANY OF YOU SEE THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO WHERE THAT 3 YEAR OLD GIRL CODY IS CRYING OVER JUSTIN BIEBER?!?!?!?! It's sooo cute! If not, go find it. 

Gertrude....OUT!

5 comments:

  1. Yep. I BLOGGED about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bieber's music is ok...but...him...and his hair...I don't like it...his hairstyle was originally called the lesbian hair...or something like that...don't trust me on that...cuz idk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see why people use the words "lesbian", "gay", or "atheist" as insults. It's dumb.

    ReplyDelete