Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear the World That I Live In,

I'm posting. To you. Yeah, readers, and Paul McCartney. And I love him. (Did anyone pick up on that? If not, listen to the soundtrack of "A Hard Day's Night".) Aaaaanyway,

1. Paul McCartney consumes my brain most of the time, so if any of y'all are annoyed by my constant chattering, drop a comment, and if I'm not in Pepperland, I'll answer it and try to stop obsessing. 


2. Zombieman13: Why won't you ever text me back anymore? I have no one to talk to.

3. Nai Pace: Cool graphic for Cami. I like it. 


4. Mr. My Science Teacher Whom I Hope Does Not Read This Cuz He'd Know Automatically Who I Am: Gee, thanks for telling us TODAY that we have a test TOMORROW! 

5. Gertrude Shirley: Why are you not STUDYING? Oh, yeah. Duh. Paul McCartney!


6. Alex: Why aren't you embracing Paul's hottness? 


7. Japan: I'm sorry that the quake/tsunami hit you. It must, to understate it, suck.


8. James and Mary McCartney (RIP): Why was your oldest son so cute, but your youngest one so...Not?


9. I have to eat dinner in a few minutes... Grilled cheeses!


10. I live in Pepperland, and I ain't coming out. ("Ah! It's the Blue Meanies! Run away, Ringo! Keep going!!!")



5 comments:

  1. Remember Jeremy Hilary? I know you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nai is confused. :) Get the reference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're so desperate to talk to someone, why don't you email me? My inbox is empty, I have no homework, and I get bored a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to take a moment to say...it's the end of the world as we know it!! Its the end of the world as we know it!! It's the end of he world as we know it!! And I feel fine...LOOK UP THE SONG!!! R.E.M. Speaks the truth!!! Song-"it's the end of the world as we know it"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M SO BORED. Not to say, I'm only reading this cuz I'm bored, I'm just commenting and bothering you because I am.
    I do this sometimes, randomly pop up in the middle of some poor person's...blog, forum, that kind of thing and just start jabbering. Sometimes it annoys people, other times, I make a friend.
    *sigh*
    Hummmmmmmmmmmmm....hum hum hum hum...hum hum hum hum...oooooh great, now I'm humming Lean On Me...
    I supposed I'll go bother someone else now...maybe Jen's on...*walks off*
    Till: Does that mean we have to leave too?
    Wrevor: Yeah! We like it here!
    Till: Sine we're British, we agree with this brilliant woman a lot more than you do!
    Wrevor: LET US STAY!
    No. Eleanor doesn't need you bothering HER too.
    Till and Wrevor: *being dragged away by their ties* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Believe me, I just saved your sanity. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete