PAUL!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I looooooooove Paul. A lot.
Okay, so today I lent Cami Errant my first-ever Beatles photo book for her to review on her blog. I had a little, *ehem*, trouble letting it go. Separation anxiety, Gertrude?
I was really nervous today to go to school, because I'd heard that our PE activity wasn't exactly fun, but you probably don't wanna hear about my life, so I'll stop that.
Here's a thought-provoking question:
If you go to Hell for killing another human being, then do all of the people in the Marines and the Army and other Armed Forces automatically go to Hell?
My social-studies teacher received that question yesterday on her desk, so we had a lengthy discussion about it. Here's my opinion. If you kill an innocent civilian, be it mistake or not, I believe that's bad and you'll probably go to Hell. But, (yes, parents whom I hope read this blog, I started a sentence with "but". It is correct, no matter what people say.) on the other hand, if you kill a person who wanted to kill people from our country, then that's self-defense and you won't be punished for that, because you probably saved your neighbor's or somebody's life by killing that person.
That's just my opinion, and I know that topic is very controversial. Will you please leave a comment with your opinion in my inbox, because I know at least Nai and ms-i'm-not-gonna-type-your-confusing-name-out, who writes Various Chiz, will have strong thoughts.
I know that most of you look to my blog for beach reading, not anything meaningful or thought-provoking, but this question sparked something inside of me. It's an interesting topic and I wish my class had had time to further pursue it.
I'm going to end this rather odd (for me) post with my new favorite quote. It has nothing to do with this topic, but I love it.
If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian. ~Paul McCartney
PS-Don't you love my non-assuming title???
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA-McCartney HAHA CHOIR THESE DAYS THEY DON'T TEACH MUSIC THEY INSPIRE RELIGIONS:)
ReplyDelete