Saturday, August 13, 2011

Haha my cousin and I are INSANE

Last night, I spent the night at my cousin Julie's house. She's my age and one of the best friends I have. It also helps that she's in love with all things Harry Potter and Pendragon (BTW, if any of you haven't read the Pendragon books, read them. Please.).

So when we got to her house (she lives 2 hours away from me), we immediately ran down to her bedroom and turned on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. After that wonderful movie ended, we turned on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the next in the Potter series. And, yup, you guessed it. We turned on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban. We watched that twice. And by the time we finished with POA, it was ten p.m., and we were hopped up on sugar. And Draco Malfoy.

photo.JPG


In the first picture, we consumed Lays chips, Coke, Ding-Dongs, Sour Patch Kids, Sqwigglies, and Mike n Ikes, and watched Harry Potter and talked over and over and over about Pendragon.

And then this morning we watched POA again and played with her chickens and cats (she lives on a farm).

Oh yeah. Did I mention we had Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince playing all through the night? :)



6 comments:

  1. mmm...sexxy. i spent the day babysitting again, while my parents and siblings painted a relative's house. watched green lantern just now at the theatre. was completely unoriginal. CHEESYYY!!!!!!!!!! ;( didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause I was unaware that your cousin was at the same Fan-Girl level as you.

    No offense intended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh...ouch. lol its kinda true though. ;) but aren't u a fangirl of anime? like, Sasuke from Naruto or Itachi? lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me? No, I'm not a fangirl of anime.

    ReplyDelete