Now, I know some, probably ALL of you readers might think this is a joke, a gag, a rag over your eyes that I'm pulling, but it's not.
Tonight's concert was the BEST, most AMAZING night of my life. EVER. NO QUESTIONS. Seeing Paul was amazing, breathing the same air he was breathing was amazing, and if course, his music was amazing. But the best part? During his first encore, I don't even remember what song he had just finished singing, when I yelled, "PAULIE YOU'RE AMAZING!" and he looked up to my general direction, and REPLIED! He said, "All right, thank you!" and I didn't hear anything after that because my mom had grabbed me and we were both screaming like, well, like Paul McCartney had just spoken to one of us!
I started sobbing, (and not for the first time, either. The moment he first walked on stage and I saw PAUL MCCARTNEY, I burst into tears. And on and on throughout the concert.) and had to sit down. However, mom pulled me back up because Macca had just started singing "Birthday", and I love that song. She reassured me that I could cry my eyes out for the entire car ride home, which I'm about to start doing once I publish this phone-post. So, yes, dear, lovely, wonderful readers, I talked to Paul McCartney. And he replied.
Pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteSo where's the pictures? Thats awesome, he talked to u? Well i'm jealous in pretty much every way right now. ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't put any pictures up, sorry, cuz they all have my face in them.
ReplyDeleteBlur em out with photoshop or somethin.
ReplyDeleteWatched it on Youtube. pretty cool, flashy lights. ;)
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS SO AMAZING I AM SO JEALOUS
ReplyDelete