Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Randomosity

This one is a really great track off of "A Hard Day's Night", called "If I Fell". It's an earlier song, but it's a great ballad by John, and it's cool to hear the softer, more lovable side of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ets2eNJzhY

The video is an actual clip from the movie "A Hard Day's Night". Nai, I know you hated the movie, but at least you'll know what I'm talking about.


And this song is a hysterical country riff from our favorite Paul McCartney :) and yes, in the video, John uses his elbows on the keyboard :):):) This video is from their BLACKPOOL CONCERT 1965!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGdliCIksds&feature=related


This song is of Paul talking to me during the concert that I went to the other week. You can't hear my voice, but near the end of the video, when he goes, "All right, thank you!" it's to me :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPZtA1fxI4

And this is a video of LAUREN LOPEZ AS MALFOY IN A VERY POTTER MUSICAL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbUbiQPbOeA






2 comments: