Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To osumone: Answer

To answer your question, osumone, if I were to be sorted into one of Hogwarts' Houses, I'd wish it to be Gryffindor, but seeing as I'm not brave at all, I'd be a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. To contradict Malfoy in Book 1, if I were put in Slytherin, not Hufflepuff, I'd leave.

That leaves me with a question for all of you. Please comment on this post telling which House you'd be sorted into. :)

6 comments:

  1. i've always been connected to a darker side of life. like in rpg's, i'm always evil, cuz it suits me better. i'm just not hero role model person. i guess u cud describe me as the sexy villain, like Draco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol my Mom doesn't think Draco is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not caring if that sounded weird or anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, see, I, being a teen girl, think Draco is HOTHOTHOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, now i'm a teenager!!!!!!! Parents won't let me get a facebook though...i'm the oldest in my class, and about 3/4 have facebook accounts. :(

    ReplyDelete