1st- To Nai. I apologize for implying that blondes aren't smart. I am a blonde also, so I do know how that can be offensive. Please don't take my lowly, meaningless chatter to heart.
2nd- To Michael Jackson, Linda McCartney, John Lennon, Keith Moon, John Entwistle, George Harrison, and Elizabeth Taylor. Sorry you guys are dead. And in the case of MJ and John Lennon, sorry you got murdered.
3rd- To the poor people who have nothing to do but read my meaningless list of apologies (except for the 1st one; I really do mean that one). I think the address speaks for itself.
Michael Jackson was murdered?
ReplyDeleteYes. His doctor purposely gave him too much of a drug called Propafol, or something like that.
ReplyDeleteYea...it was propafol...and two other things that have really long names..but MJ's physician is going on trial next month apparently. May 9 2011 is the scheduled date...
ReplyDeleteWHOO!!!!! YES!!! JUSTICE!
ReplyDelete