Yesterday in health class, we talked about that topic (see title), and I was gonna post about it yesterday, but then I feared the yak, so I posted what J-J-J-Jenica told me to.
I'm so glad my teacher taught us that. Now I don't feel sad when people tell me I'm not "normal" because I prefer '60s music to modern music. Or because I don't wear much makeup, or because I am kinda taller than most of my peers, boys and girls, or because... Well, the list goes on and on, and I don't want to rant about my troubles to y'all.
I just liked that topic. I mean, it sparks so many good ideas. What if gays were treated equally EVERYWHERE? Or if people of different races were, too? I honestly think that everyone should be treated the same, no matter their height, weight, race, accent, eye color, sexual tendencies, heritage, hometown, etc. If that were the case, we'd have a much safer and nicer society, and no more snarky comments or books or pictures or whatever.
Have a great night!
-Gertrude
That is an ideal world...BUT! as albert einstein said-so long as there are men, there will be wars...sorry to bust your bubble there but...can't argue with einstein...HES DEAD!
ReplyDelete@Mr. Dr. Prof. Ewok: Carl Sandburg said "Sometime they'll give a war and nobody will come." He's dead, so I guess we can't argue with that either.
ReplyDeleteEh. Please excuse my morbidity, but I must say, what's the point in wishing? We all know it will probably never happen... Why? Simply because, somewhere in the evolutionary process, something went wrong and we all became incomprehensibly stupid. Then prejudice was invented and the rest is a blur. The point is... I have made no point here.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with that. XD
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete