Don't you hate it when no matter what you do, the world doesn't seem to like you? Not that I'm going through that, or anything, but it just hit me. It's probably because I just finished reading "Annexed".
So yeah. Nothing really to post about. Guests coming over sometime tonight. That'll be fun. I also just finished a biography on The Beatles, the absolute best band ever, no one can deny that. Well, you CAN, but, in my opinion, you'd be wrong.
I haven't listened to The Who in forever. Kinda weird for me.
Is anyone else not doing anything interesting for spring break? Or do you guys have more exciting lives than I do?
Last night was awesome, and what's with the huge font?
ReplyDeleteActually...no...my life is really boring...I'm working in the store to make some $$$ soooo...yea...
ReplyDeleteI work at road kill Cafe it can get really boring there. But anyway sendin postcards from my bedroom Haha 8th grde lunches are the best :-)
ReplyDeleteI work at road kill Cafe it can get really boring there. But anyway sendin postcards from my bedroom Haha 8th grde lunches are the best :-)
ReplyDelete