Monday, April 25, 2011

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a young girl who's warring with one of her best friends, must be in want of supporters.

The title speaks for itself, I hope. 

All of you people who read this, listen to MY side of the story, for it is not fair that Cami and her mom are against poor, pitiful me. :( *tears*

Lalala... MR. DARCY PWNS!

Okay, to be like Sarah, I'll end with a question. Or a couple.

1. Best man ever? Gilbert Blythe, Fitzwilliam Darcy, or Charles Bingley?
2. Best Beatle?
(for those of you males) 3. Keira Knightly or Lindsay Lohan?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm researching Michael Jackson's life, and i was wondering if you knew anything about it. Like how he was proven innocent, but i also heard that he paid ten million to a family to keep hush about molesting their kid. Most of the things you listed on your post i hate too. My blog URL is:
    http://www.osumone.blogspot.com/
    Thanks, Osum1

    ReplyDelete