Yeah. I'm listening to that song right now. It's epic. Epically ungroovy.
It gives off bad vibes.
ANNABETH KISSED PERCY!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!
Sorry, but I've been reading The Sea of Monsters, and (SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT!!!) when Annabeth and Percy and Tyson win the second chariot race, when they get back to Camp Half-Blood, and Percy makes this huge announcement acknowledging Tyson the Cyclopes as his brother, Annabeth leans over and kissed him on the cheek!!! (This is going to be a really girlie post, sorry guys who read this.) It was soooooo romantic, or as romantic as a kiss on the cheek between 13-year-old kids on other kids' shoulders. Speaking as someone who's never read these books before, Percy better kiss her really soon!!! If not, I will cry. I mean, Harry and Hermione didn't end up together, like I wanted, so Percy and Annabeth had better!
Annacy forever!
(I wonder if they'll be Percy and Annabeth Jackson, or Annabeth and Percy Chase.)
Go look up the brocks dub of Friday...it's so funny! Type- Friday brocks dub...hey I made it through without a flashback! Yay!
ReplyDeleteGertrude, I love how Harry ends up Ginny and Ron and Hermione get married. I think the unexpected twist makes things cute. I don't know if Percy and Annabeth end up together, but tell me when you finish the series.
ReplyDelete