You know, most of the time, I try and spread the love. Get lots of people to listen to Paul and The Beatles and such. But I've actually found a song that I really don't want anybody else listening to. It's mine. I claim it. And I'm not going to name it cuz I don't want that to take away from the mine-ness.
That wasn't self-centered at all! :) So, moving on. I've discovered a perfect author. Not too guy-ish, not too girlie, not to romance-y, not too "action-y". Rick Riordan. He wrote the Percy Jackson books, and he's got two new series, and both have the first book out. The Kane Chronicles, and the first book is The Red Pyramid. The other new series is The Heroes of Olympus, and the first one's called The Lost Hero. After watching to movie The Lightening Thief in school Thursday and Friday, I've totally become obsessed with the books all over again. And as soon as I have money, I'm going to buy The Red Pyramid. Have you guys read any of his work? LOVE IT AND LOGAN LERMAN!
No comments:
Post a Comment