1. Adam Lambert
2. The Animals
3. Backstreet Boys
4. Band Aid
5. The Beach Boys
6. The Beatles
7. Beyonce
8. Bon Jovi
9. Bruno Mars (doesn't play)
10. The Byrds
11. Don Henley
12. The Eagles
13. Enrique Iglesias
14. George Harrison
15. Glee Cast
16. Herman's Hermits
17. Hugh Grant (soundtrack from "Music and Lyrics")
18. Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett (soundtrack from "Music and Lyrics")
19. Jackson 5
20. The Jacksons
21. Jesse McCartney
22. John Lennon and Yoko Ono
23. Jonny Diaz
24. Justin Bieber (I don't listen to him AT ALL)
25. Justin Bieber and Jessica Jarrell (ditto)
26. Justin Bieber and Ludacris (double ditto)
27. Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston (TRIPLE DITTO!)
28. Katy Perry
29. Kris Allen
30. Lady GaGa
31. Lady GaGa and Colby O'Donnis
32. Led Zeppelin
33. Michael Jackson
34. Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney
35. Miley Cyrus
36. *NSYNC
37. Paul McCartney
38. Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson
39. Paul McCartney and Wings
40. Queen
41. Rascal Flatts
42. The Rascals
43. Rihanna
44. The Rock Heroes
45. The Rolling Stones
46. Selena Gomez
47. Selena Gomez and The Scene
48. Simon & Garfunkel
49. t.A.T.u.
50. Taylor Swift
51. Tom Petty
52. Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
53. Toto
54. Train
55. Vanessa Hudgens
56. The Who
57. Willow
58. The Young Rascals
Needless to say, some of that music is left over from my "dark ages". I assure you that I never listen to it. EVER.
No Paramore, Green Day, All-American Rejects, U2, Cat Stevens, Evanescence, Rush, or even The Traveling Wilburys? You are deprived.
ReplyDeleteI have U2, but it doesn't play and it's messed up so the songs are called Track 1, Track 2, and so on. I just left it off the list for the sake of keeping people sane. And I am not deprived. YOU might be deprived if you had to go without those artists, but I prefer ballad-y songs, so naturally, I'll have more Paul than anything else. And I was horsing around on my iPod last night, And it turns out that 30% of the music on my iPod is The Beatles. So there. it's all a matter of opinion.
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDeleteXD Nice... I approve of...many of those...clearly not all...
I'm guessing your opinion of my iPod (once I get it sorted out) would be around the same...XD
EEWW Justin Bieber!!! :( no! Yes the Beatles and most of the others, but Justi err no...justin bieber and miley cyrus are the worst. Other than Rebecca Black. And no Avenged Sevenfold or Three Days Grace? AAAHH. Well... *regaining composure* at least you have the Beatles and Michael Jackson.
ReplyDeleteOsum1 ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete