Friday, April 22, 2011

OMG DARCY FOREVER!

The other day, I was hanging out with Cami Errant, and she introduced me to Mr. Darcy. I'd read Pride and Prejudice before, but I'd never seen the movie. We watched the 2005 version, starring Keira Knightley and Matthew MacFadyen. 

So now, on top of Paul McCartney, Logan Lerman, and Michael Jackson, I have to jump into Pride and Prejudice and become Lizzy Bennet, so I can marry Mr. Darcy. 

And tonight, I'm going to watch the famous "six-part", the six-part movie version of P&P starring Colin Firth. (I still like Matthew MacFadyen better!)

3 comments:

  1. It's just now 11:00, and I just finished watching the Six-Part. IT WAS AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I watched the Six-Part last night too, but only got through the 2nd part cuz our VHS player wasn't working correctly. Can I borrow the DVD set soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! kiera knightly is in it?!?!? AAAAAAAHHH!!! Let me watch that movie!!!!!! She's so HOTYAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete