1. The sound of people chewing makes me want to throw up. Even when I sit next to people in class who are chewing gum, I have to slide my chair away.
2. Even though Logan Lerman is seriously hot, I would have picked a different actor to play Percy Jackson. One, how about, age-appropriate for the series?!
3. Believe it or not, I used to love the color pink, and John Lennon. I mean, I loved John Lennon like I love Paul McCartney now.
4. I hate that I'm not athletic. I mean, I'll only participate in sports when I'm forced, and I hate that. I'd rather read, or listen to music.
5. In second grade, I had a habit of biting my fingernails, and I almost lost a finger. In fact, now I have a deformed fingernail and a weird lump-thing on the side of that finger.
6. I have an extreme terror of shopping anywhere in the mall except Barnes and Noble. I hate paying for things, because I always feel that I'll had the cashier person too much or too little money, and they'll regard me as dumb or weird.
7. I don't know how to type properly on keyboards. I have always "hunted and pecked".
8. One of my best friend's little sisters once gave my a pink plastic bendy straw for my 10th birthday, and I still have it.
9. I still like to play with my American Girl dolls from time to time. They're so pretty, and I love the time period that they signify.
10. Justin Bieber irks the heck outa me.
THEN WHY DO YOU DECLARE LOVE FOR THE BEAVER AND HAVE MUSIC VIDEOS ON YOUR iPOD?!
ReplyDelete*Sigh* no matter. You have accepted the challenge and therefore I will spare you from the yak.
I need to go after a few people, though.
(A.K.A. Ally, Camille, Sarah F.)
Whats wrong with some exersise? It's not govnbn a...AYHH. ! ? B my goodbye possessed?!!! Hello b. My safearea s in a. Odissh. Hybb....iyb typed all that withoyt me touching the screen!!! I NEED THIS FIXED!!!! Intsb dizbHabowpbfh
ReplyDeleteSnz. HELP ME! I'm afraid it's gonnva type something like-die ewok...or something!!!! Beaty eye beiop br bb siyyyyy...HELP!!!
Hey Gertrude? Yeah, hi. For your number six, you need to change "had" to "hand." Hand someone your money, or whatever. I can't remember the other spelling error I found, but that one I distinctly recalled. Kk later.
ReplyDeleteI did it already. *crosses arms and huffs* Sure it took me a while, I did it in the middle of the night cuz ideas popped into my head and I lost number ten, but still...*sighness*
ReplyDeleteTerry: You're a sad person.
*sob* I know!
Till: Heeeeeeey...we're back here again!
Wrevor: Hoorah!
Darn it. I thought I left you two back at the boredom corner.
Both of them: *look at me*
...good point. *sighs* I tried.
Till: And failed.
Wrevor: Miserably.
...*le sigh*
Hey, Cami. Yeah, sorry my spelling errors ticked you off that much. Next time, if you have a complaint about my work that I worked REALLY HARD ON, please keep it to yourself. I don't need you to tell me what to do, or how to write. It really ticks me off when you try to boss me around or be better than me. So stop. Please.
ReplyDelete